Hurting each other for fun, profit, Hallowmas

Apologies if this already exists, but I thought it might be a good idea to have a place where people can request to be poisoned, betrayed, attacked and so on. If you’re having trouble raising your menaces enough to get through all your confessions, post here to ask for social actions or gifts that will injure, distress, slander or criminalise you.

I am currently quite overwhelmed with various confession requests, so I would definitely appreciate a social action or two, for any of the menaces. I will be happy to return the favour, too, if you would like me to.

The trouble is, of course, that social actions reduce the menaces of the giver much more. If you want to donate menaces rather than give confessions, of course, more power to you, but I’m not sure how many offers you’ll get. My confession request queue is a little too long to volunteer my own, unfortunately.

That is true for scandal and suspicion, but I think that poisoning others does not lower your wounds. It actually gives you a bit of Making Waves, so if anyone needs that, feel free to poison me!

Is anyone who confessed to me last year willing to let me betray their secret to the urchin? I really want to see what happens. You’re free to betray me in turn, of course.