How you buy Houses has Changed!

Well, this is frustrating. I was saving up for a Reservation at the Bethlehem Hotel on my alt and was going to go about it by accumulating 50 Antique Mysteries. I even had the card on standby. So guess what I find when I get that 50th AM? I can no longer buy the Reservation with them, they now only take Honey at the Bazaar in Penstock’s Land Agency.

Argh… this is the cat’s bleeding arse. They could have at least given us a headsup. Why would they reduce the number of ways you can buy the place? Isnt’ that a major step back?

edited by Owen Wulf on 12/17/2013

There’s another thread open discussing this already. While we enjoy your rather vivid metaphor, one might have expected you to check in there first. The card which allows you to use those 50 Mysteries to purchase a reservation still exists; Penstocks is for those who don’t want to wait for the card to appear.

[quote=Alexis Kennedy]Sorry, we’re moving stuff around still. It’s not available now, but it’ll be back!
[/quote]

[quote=Spacemarine9][quote=Alexis Kennedy]Sorry, we’re moving stuff around still. It’s not available now, but it’ll be back!
[/quote][/quote]

[li]
Really? We recall getting it in our last hand of cards.

v0v maybe they’re already back, i don’t know

Oh, sorry - a cursory glanced did not reveal such to me but next time I will search harder.

Perhaps I can lock this thread or ask a moderator.