How to obtain Greyfields 1868 First Sporing?

I found a few bottles long ago, but it struck me recently that it had been a while since I obtained a new one, and I can’t for the life of me remember where the first few came from. Where can this be found, these days? Thanks for any assistance.

I usually get them from the Opportunity Card “Mr Wines is holding a sale”. It’s a 50/50 chance to get a First Sporing or Black Wings absynthe, but the card isn’t that rare… How many bottles do you need?
edited by streetfelineblue on 1/30/2012

It’s a reasonably common reward from many stories. Of course that’s not exactly a repeatable way to get them. streetfelineblue is probably the best way to get them for a high-end character as you have already done all the stories that grant them.

You can also get them from helping Mr. Wines with the F.F. storyline. I think I started to see it around the 70s on all my skills but it could be a rare random.

~MF
A sipping Lady

[quote=Maurna Frost]You can also get them from helping Mr. Wines with the F.F. storyline. I think I started to see it around the 70s on all my skills but it could be a rare random.

~MF
A sipping Lady[/quote]

It might be random, but I don’t think it’s very rare… It keeps popping up to me, only to be promptly discaded as I’m not Persuasive enough to consider it - either it isn’t rare or I’m VERY fortunate with Madam Gebrandt XD

Seriously, it should unlock around 60 Persuasive.
edited by streetfelineblue on 1/30/2012

Oh! Bother I just lost the name. There is a card that suggests exploring the cellars of the Shuttered Palace (using shadow skill) that, if a successful foray is made, does reward you with a bottle of the sporling!

~MF
A sipping Lady

They’ve just changed the cost of the random box, it used to be a perfectly reasonable 200 jade, now it’s a touching love story (which costs far more actions to acquire).

…Oh wait. I’ve got some anyway, I’m in no hurry to scrape up Touching Love Stories. Everything went better than expected.

Another option is to Wind up the Jaded Attendant from the opportunity card: The Tree of Toys.

Hmm, I’ve never heard of that one. I’ll keep an eye out for the sale card, though - I know I see that from time to time. It’s not that I desperately need another bottle, but it does come in handy now and then (particularly around the holidays and such), and I was alarmed to realize that I couldn’t remember where I’d gotten the others. Thanks, all.

Hmm, I’ve never heard of that one. I’ll keep an eye out for the sale card, though - I know I see that from time to time. It’s not that I desperately need another bottle, but it does come in handy now and then (particularly around the holidays and such), and I was alarmed to realize that I couldn’t remember where I’d gotten the others. Thanks, all.[/quote]

I believe the Tree of Toys only pops up in Court.

Hmm, I’ve never heard of that one. I’ll keep an eye out for the sale card, though - I know I see that from time to time. It’s not that I desperately need another bottle, but it does come in handy now and then (particularly around the holidays and such), and I was alarmed to realize that I couldn’t remember where I’d gotten the others. Thanks, all.[/quote]

I believe the Tree of Toys only pops up in Court.[/quote]

I encountered the card long before I entered the court. If it is area-locked, and given the power of this card it most likely is, then the most likely place is The Shuttered Palace, which I admit is just a hop skip and a jump away from the court.