How to get Route: the Cave of the Nadir? (spoilers

I have Archaeologist 5 and an Eyeless Skull, so I just need the Route. Apparently this is supposed to come from an opportunity card that is unlocked by Intimate with a Secular Missionary 10 and/or Intimate with a Revolutionary Firebrand 10, but I have had both of those qualities for months and have never had the next card. Either the card is extremely rare, or there is some other condition I need to fulfil in order to progress. Does anyone know which it is? I’m running out of &quottime&quot in that my hand is filling up with un-discardable &quotForgotten Wisdoms&quot cards.

It’s just extremely rare, be prepared to wait another few weeks or so

In short: Yes, you need both Secular Missionary and Revolutionary Firebrand at 10, but you won’t have got the card before a few weeks ago, 'cause it’s new! You can use the Write Letters storylet in your Lodgings to spend Favourable Circumstances to make the next card in the story appear. Who painted ‘Metaphysical Interior with Biscuits,’ you ask? Well, it was Giorgio de Chirico, but I don’t see how that’s relevant - but if you’re also wondering how to get Favourable Circumstances, you can buy them for 5 Fate through Write Letters, or there was this code posted to get one for free - though I don’t know if it’s still working. Oh, and you can get rid of the Eyeless Skull cards by going somewhere that clears your hand - say, a Heist, or to Zee, or the Pickpocket’s Promenade.
edited by Sir Frederick Tanah-Chook on 7/21/2013

Has it only just been added then? I guess I’ll get rid of the eyeless skull and try to get another one afterwards then :-/

Ah yes I’ve been keeping a Polite Invitation in my hand just in case that worked as a way to clear the evil cards ;-)

lol and by spectacular coincidence, the next card has spontaneously arrived now.

Same thing happened to me! See how the Fates their gifts allot.

That’s my favorite trick, too, but in case you don’t get a Polite Invitation fixed Storylets that clear your Opportunity deck also work. I just rid myself of three Skull cards with a Pickpocket’s Promenade.

[quote=Sir Frederick Tanah-Chook]In short: Yes, you need both Secular Missionary and Revolutionary Firebrand at 10, but you won’t have got the card before a few weeks ago, 'cause it’s new! You can use the Write Letters storylet in your Lodgings to spend Favourable Circumstances to make the next card in the story appear. Who painted ‘Metaphysical Interior with Biscuits,’ you ask? Well, it was Giorgio de Chirico, but I don’t see how that’s relevant - but if you’re also wondering how to get Favourable Circumstances, you can buy them for 5 Fate through Write Letters, or there was this code posted to get one for free - though I don’t know if it’s still working. Oh, and you can get rid of the Eyeless Skull cards by going somewhere that clears your hand - say, a Heist, or to Zee, or the Pickpocket’s Promenade.
edited by Sir Frederick Tanah-Chook on 7/21/2013[/quote]

The code is no longer working. I got a free Favorable Circumstances for my main character, but by the time I thought of seeking one for my alt the code was used up.