How should one deal with Spider-councils?

I have just happened upon a spider-council in the Docks, and I am unsure how to proceed from here. Should I run from it? Try to kill it? Divulge to it the secrets of the correspondence?

I am particularly interested in avoiding cutting off potentially interesting further developments.

This is a rare case of a story with (more or less) a good end and a bad end. And an in-between-y end. My advice: [color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]fight it[/color].

Don’t do this; it won’t resolve anything, and you’ll only regret it. I did.

Whether you fight it or flee it, that’ll be the end of your involvement. I concur with Sir Frederick–[color=#ffffff]slay the foul thing.[/color]

Agreed with both. When the question is a Spider-Council the only answer is [color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]fire and steel[/color].

KILL IT WITH FIRE

Well, generally when faced with spiders I let them outside, as they mean no real harm. This case involves a slightly different type of spider, and I have to say you should probably [color=#ffffff]kill it without a moment’s hesitation, good lord why would you even consider letting that horrible abomination live?[/color]