How does the other side of a wedding look like?

Delicious friends,

I may be on a verge of putting the final touches on organizing a wedding. However, a question remains that is not clear from the wiki:

If one player selects a venue, what happens to the other? Do they get to have guests too? How does it happen?

P.S. I should have read the wiki more carefully to learn that selecting a venue sets Organizing to a set amount, would’ve saved some grind above 1000
edited by Alistair Cray on 2/15/2016

Both players are redirected to the same wedding event and get the same amount of Organizing to spend afterwards.

[quote=Alistair Cray]Delicious friends,

I may be on a verge of putting the final touches on organizing a wedding. However, a question remains that is not clear from the wiki:

If one player selects a venue, what happens to the other? Do they get to have guests too? How does it happen?

P.S. I should have read the wiki more carefully to learn that selecting a venue sets Organizing to a set amount, would’ve saved some grind above 1000
edited by Alistair Cray on 2/15/2016[/quote]
Well, If you want the duchess’ letter, you’d need 10,000 organizing. (and they still don’t give you enough to invite everyone!) Otherwise, yeah, you should have read the wiki more carefully.
edited by Grenem on 2/15/2016