How does one acquire Extraordinary Implications?

I would like to begin a journey of scientific discovery but am short a few things. I know where to get most of the required items but I am not sure how to get Extraordinary Implications. I have 4 of the 5 needed but I don’t remember how I got those. Could any of you point me in the right direction to find another one?

The easiest way would be to have a chat with the urchins who attend Mr Sacks. There is a not-all-too-rare success that rewards you with an Extraordinary Implication and a few other useful things…
edited by Rupho Schartenhauer on 3/24/2015

[quote=Wieland Burandt]The easiest way would be to have a chat with the urchins who attend Mr Sacks. There is a not-all-too-rare success that rewards you with an Extraordinary Implication and a few other useful things…
edited by Wieland Burandt on 1/6/2012[/quote]

Thank you!

Mutton Island is a great place for implications, as is breeding beasts (other than ones you keep as pets, of course) for the Labyrinth of Tigers. If you’re willing to spend some Fate, helping the Teeth in the Foreign Office is probably the best way to get these.

NB that as part of our rolling economy upgrade, you can now also acquire them by using Journals of Infamy (which you can acquire by using other items in the Mysteries section of your inventory). We’re adding more item-use stories in the upcoming week.

Glad to hear it, Alexis! I’ve always found the old action associated with Journals to be rather useless for anything other than intentionally going insane. Scribing Correspondence Plates from whispers in dreams has proven unexpectedly enjoyable, and I look forward to seeing what new actions you guys will write up.