Hound of Heaven

Could somebody remind me how to create one ?

Well, I’ll give you two hints: You don’t need fate for any step in the process, and you need to use the “Pulling out the stops” option when breeding. Nothing but the best, after all.

Hmmm - just tried that on a Rubbery Hound and got nothing out of it (I’ve done a full set of creatures).

You will, however, need a ship. If you know what I mean.
edited by T.W.O. Chandler on 4/17/2012

Ah ha !

I said you won’t need fate for any step of it. Rubbery Hound requires fate to get ;)

You don’t use a Rubbery Hound as the basis of the Hound of Heaven, believe it or not. You need a beast you can find only by zailing the Unterzee.

You don’t use a Rubbery Hound as the basis of the Hound of Heaven, believe it or not. You need a beast you can find only by zailing the Unterzee.[/quote]

…I said you DON’T need fate. Do not. Rubbery hound requires fate, due to Flute Street.

You don’t use a Rubbery Hound as the basis of the Hound of Heaven, believe it or not. You need a beast you can find only by zailing the Unterzee.[/quote]

…I said you DON’T need fate. Do not. Rubbery hound requires fate, due to Flute Street.[/quote]

I understand that; I failed to properly read your comment when I wrote my piece of advice. Apologies.