Horoscopes at the carnival

Real simple question here: Is the &quotAsk Madame Shoshana to cast your horoscope&quot card in the carnival still a thing? It says it’s frequent, but I’ve burned through at least 120 cards at the carnival and not found it yet. Is there some special requirement that I am missing? Or is it just gone?

I’ve certainly had it, though a friend who started playing at around the same time hasn’t (yet).

After some foolish spending of fate, I am now sitting at at least 168 cards I have burned through and not yet found it.

I live with my regrets.

It took me forever and I failed twice trying it, but I recently got my horoscope. Then my alt got his the next day without even failing.

RNG is just screwing with you, apparently.

(I got mine in June, 20th, for reference.)
edited by Professor Strix on 8/8/2016

I’m kicking myself really cause like…It’s not even for anything, I just wanna do it cause I haven’t yet, and I figured that with it being frequent it wouldn’t be too hard a goal for me to achieve while I grind away at dangerous.

I’m with the Professor, it’s totally the RNG being it’s own evil self.

I had to wait like forever, then failed and didn’t get what I wanted and then had to wait forever again – thankfully I got what I needed the second time around. (The Cat, of course, did anyone doubt?)

Getting a sign is useless, it’s the kind of superstition in which most characters probably don’t believe anyway. Yet, it’s cool. I was happy to get the Bat. Derek got the Spider, which is really fitting for him (specially because it means that he can flirt secrets out of Madame Shostana).

I got the sign of the Rose for Dirae Erinyes. Interesting choice for a character so motivated by love.
I wonder how many vake hunters got the spear?

It can have marginal utility to those who revel in quirks.

[quote=Shadowcthuhlu]I got the sign of the Rose for Dirae Erinyes. Interesting choice for a character so motivated by love.
I wonder how many vake hunters got the spear?[/quote]

I dont think the spear is a sign…? I could be wrong but I cant find it.

[quote=Neonir][quote=Shadowcthuhlu]I got the sign of the Rose for Dirae Erinyes. Interesting choice for a character so motivated by love.
I wonder how many vake hunters got the spear?[/quote]

I dont think the spear is a sign…? I could be wrong but I cant find it.[/quote]
Double checking, I must have misread spider as spear. Not sure how I did that.

I got it reasonably easily. The RNG is weird that way. (Cat, hurrah!)

Shepherd here. Which is neat for story reasons. I got a card yesterday that gave additional information about the sign. (“Find out more about…”) And it fitted my character perfectly. So, honoured Professor, maybe not a matter of superstition at all? Perhaps there is something deeper and more sinister at work here!