hold onto your balls it's a new thing in SMEN

https://client00.chat.mibbit.com[li]
#fallenlondon on synirc

bjorn is going NORTH

end of message

I go North. Without regrets, without doubts, without anything really. Think of me fondly, if you think of me at all, dear friends.

The First, the First, the First…[li]
edited by The Dark Gentleman on 6/20/2016

Congratulations I think? Whatever waits you at least you’ll be the first to put your foot prints in that terrible terrible snow. You should think up a phrase to say. Like &quotone small step for man&quot and what not. That is, if you can speak. Just screaming a lot is another option.
edited by An Individual on 6/20/2016

POST THE TRANSCRIPTS.[li]

I can’t connect to the IRC.
edited by Bertrand Leonidas Poole on 6/20/2016

Congratulations! (I guess)

One question: on your Profile, no ship is visibly equipped. How did you make these journeys south and north?

The ship has been eaten, along with so much more.

It is done.

FUNTIME’S OVER

Bjorn became a judgement and slam dunked the bazaar straight into the sun. The end.

[quote=CALLNXW]FUNTIME’S OVER

Bjorn became a judgement and slam dunked the bazaar straight into the sun. The end.[/quote]
Unconfirmed. We have cryptic hints, including &quotThe Seventh City will never fall&quot, but we do not know what actually happened. This is by the dev’s polite suggestion. We also do not know if this is the only possible end to seeking that involves finishing hte quest, or if choosing the other side of the pair &quothate & grieve&quot will end differently.

Just to clarify, probably being a killjoy, etc.

EDIT: anything prior to this point is fair game and available, should you find someone willing to speak. (including all 7 candles and the journey north). this is the end of seeking for those unwilling to destroy an account. The dev’s polite suggestion is on the other side of the link [Spoilers]: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
edited by Grenem on 6/20/2016

[quote=CALLNXW]FUNTIME’S OVER

Bjorn became a judgement and slam dunked the bazaar straight into the sun. The end.[/quote]

Was that the only possible ending or did he have different choices?

Actually what I specifically said was “The Seventh City will never fall”.

Congratulations (I think!?). Alas, no IRC for me…hope everything you own isn’t on fire (if you have anything left). VAnd well done on making Neathy history.

[quote=phryne][quote=CALLNXW]FUNTIME’S OVER

Was that the only possible ending or did he have different choices?[/quote]
It’s confirmed that he got a chance to confirm hate || grieve, but we don’t know what other choices xe may have had. We also don’t know if they change the ending.

It has truly been a wild ride.

It destroys the account irrevokably, according to bold text. [well, in the sense of no longer possible to use, not &quotthis profile doesn’t exist&quot]

The account is destroyed. I can confirm that. It’s not teasing, it’s not hinting, it’s straight up honest. There’s a price for everything, and I gladly paid it.

also[li]

22:00 <bjorntfh> And, yes, I do burn. Forever.
22:00 <bjorntfh> Look to me for guidance, and I will always lead you North.

my proposed theory makes all those things true
I know that now you can only speak in Correspondence which is an awful language
but baby, i’m right there on your footprints.

It burnt.

Nope. I contacted FBG to get my email moved over so I can start a new character. I’m done with this character, though I will always gaze upon her fondly.