Here's to Ned, The immortal!

A congratulations to the first immortal to earn it the hard way, Ned Emmons![li]
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/nedemmons

Congratulations!

Wow I don’t know what to say… Echo grinding for that drink is just unimaginable.

Skol!

Good God! A very hearty congrats. And just on the tail of Nitebrite’s acquisition of the stuff.

By the look of his mantle and journal, I suppose we can also infer that The Fidgeting Writer was the secret to his wealth.

Congratulations to the Fourth Hesperidean! I think! Unless something happened with Mr Feld that I’m not aware of![li]

I am duly impressed. The hard way… Unimaginable! You are a titan of patience and perseverance, good Sir and/or Madame!

[/li]Fourth? I was only aware of[li]

• The mysterious Kickstarter benefactor[/li][li]Nitebrite[/li][li]Nedemmons

Great Scott! Here is to a new legend among us all - Nedemmon! May he be the toast of the town, for this century and the next.

Vivat! Huzzah!

Wow. And you have a Ubergoat too. How long did it take?

I am truly awestruck. A hearty congratulations!

Congratulationi vivissime!
You are an inspiration to us all.

ned! ned! ned!

I would like to bask in Ned’s reflected glory a bit by pointing out that I spent a reasonable amount of time on Friday on the IRC convincing him that he should cash everything in and buy it, instead of waiting to grind more cash like he originally wanted to!

Quite an achievement (his, that is).

WAY TO GO!!! And thanks for the sip, by the way - it came very useful after the recent ordeal of my character attaining his latest SotC level ^^

A thousand congratulations to you, dear Ned!

cough I am, er, actually the second person to possess the cider, as far as I know. I acquired it shortly after the calling card incident, but seeing how that turned out, I was a little wary of announcing such dramatic news. It’s surprisingly difficult to find a good moment to announce your immortality.

In any case, I do not mean to devalue nedemmons’ accomplishment, for such it certainly is; I only managed it myself through a combination of patience, obsessive action-using, and the devil’s own luck. If I rain on your parade, dear fellows, let it at least be golden.
[/li]

[quote=Alexander Feld]If I rain on your parade, dear fellows, let it at least be golden.
[/quote]

NOT into that, thank you! glares
;-)

Congratulations, Alexander, though I feel a little bad that I said that the auction winner would be the second person back in February now . . .

cough I am, er, actually the second person to possess the cider, as far as I know. I acquired it shortly after the calling card incident, but seeing how that turned out, I was a little wary of announcing such dramatic news. It’s surprisingly difficult to find a good moment to announce your immortality.

In any case, I do not mean to devalue nedemmons’ accomplishment, for such it certainly is; I only managed it myself through a combination of patience, obsessive action-using, and the devil’s own luck. If I rain on your parade, dear fellows, let it at least be golden.
[/li][/quote]

Egads! I had no idea! As if St. F’s wasn’t a big enough claim to fame.

[li]