Help with an Expedition

[li]After beginning the starter expedition in the Forgotten Quarter, I accidentally clicked &quotTry this Again&quot instead of &quotOnwards!&quot, which returned me to the Forgotten Quarter, and presumably canceled the expedition. I still have my supply crates, but I lost the 1,000 whispered hints and 250 cryptic clues. In addition, the decision to start the expedition again is now gone, so I can’t do expeditions anymore as the rest require archeology 1, which I don’t have. Is there any war to fix this?

Did you check all the storylets in the Forgotten Quarter? You can leave the Expedition storylet without cancelling the search, so I’m sure you can get back into it.

There ought to be a storylet in the Forgotten Quarter which will return you to your current expedition in progress. It’s been a while since I’ve taken a mid-expedition break, though, and I can’t recall what it’s named or if it’s inside another option.

You might also be able to find a living story in your messages tab that will take you back to the expedition, if you can’t find it in the FQ.

Look around. If it’s really, completely gone submit a bug report to support@failbettergames.com, since pausing in the middle of an expedition is totally a thing you should be able to do.

Oh right, the messages tab. You should definitely be able to get into it quickly from there.

[li][quote] If it’s really, completely gone submit a bug report to support@failbettergames.com, since pausing in the middle of an expedition is totally a thing you should be able to do. [/quote] I think that’s all I can do, I checked the messages tab, all the FQ storylets, and it says I’m not currently on an expedition when I hover over the requirements to prepare for another expedition. Thanks for the responses though.