Help:Missied out story

Hey guys I just got around doing the unfinished story plotline and as I clicked into the option that continues my pursuit my internet went out and the page cannot finish loading. By the time I got the page to load the story had already advanced and now I’m missing a part of the story (probably an interesting part too). Is there any way I can go back and look at my previous stories (except for the journal, that’s the first glimpse of hope that got extinguished) or am I going to have to take the name of the story line literally?

You can’t go back and look at it, but you can ask for someone else to share the results with you. (Or check the wiki)

What is your ‘An Unfinished Story’ quality at, currently?

Just checked the wiki, whatever majestic grace of a story I missed is unfortunately too long for Failbetter’s ToS. It seems like I will have to somehow manage to find someone to fill me in the barebone details.

The one that I missed is the one that increases from 3 to 4, the part about the birth of that certain subject.

[quote=Akaya]Just checked the wiki, whatever majestic grace of a story I missed is unfortunately too long for Failbetter’s ToS. It seems like I will have to somehow manage to find someone to fill me in the barebone details.

The one that I missed is the one that increases from 3 to 4, the part about the birth of that certain subject.[/quote]

I believe I have found an echo of the text you missed over here.

Ah, this one I can’t quite help with, because of how it’s been recorded onto the wiki.
I could pull the information about going from 4->5, but not from 3->4.

Sorry. :-)

[quote=An Individual][quote=Akaya]Just checked the wiki, whatever majestic grace of a story I missed is unfortunately too long for Failbetter’s ToS. It seems like I will have to somehow manage to find someone to fill me in the barebone details.

The one that I missed is the one that increases from 3 to 4, the part about the birth of that certain subject.[/quote]

I believe I have found an echo of the text you missed over here.[/quote]

The entry fit like a last piece to the puzzle. My gratitude towards your generosity goes above even my awe at the sheer speed you managed to find the exact entry.