Help me. [Bug Report]

https://gyazo.com/b653f596d7d9124a6d1f1d4120e33d43

Bug reports are sent here: support@failbettergames.com

Oh my God, I’m really sorry. I tend to forget about that email. Sorry for the unecessary clutter.

Should I delete the topic?

Ctrl+F5 to clear cache, check your connection, but I have been experiencing some slow server responses so this may be the best answer to your problem.

Hang on, I don’t recognize some of those images. What are the first and fourth hats and the second and fifth clothing items?

It appears part of the error is not just that pictures aren’t loading, but somehow, pictures from some other site are being loaded (note the cameo/lodgings).

I have no idea how that would happen, but I wouldn’t bet on it being server-side.

This looks like a browser having some serious disagreement with it’s own memory management.

A good point. What browser is this?

I use Google Chrome. Indeed, I think some of these seem to be YouTube profile pics. I always have music on (on YT) and I occasionally skim through the comments section.

However, I’m confused by how those pictures got loaded here.

You’ve probably already checked this, but are you on the latest version of Chrome? It was acting strangely for me too recently, but the update took care of the problem.

[quote=Vincent Asmund ]I use Google Chrome. Indeed, I think some of these seem to be YouTube profile pics. I always have music on (on YT) and I occasionally skim through the comments section.

However, I’m confused by how those pictures got loaded here.[/quote]

Yeah, it is updated.

I’m having the exact same problem, checked for browser updates, cleared cache, changed browser from Chrome to Firefox, same thing.

It works fine for me now, but I think it will reoccur.