Help! I'm Overwhelmed Tracking the 10,000 things!

My alt achieved POSI with no fate and casual daily play (not trying to use every action possible) so it’s not that hard.

My main thing is focus. I use my ambition for that. What is the next step? Pursue that. If the grinding is too tedious, then look for a way to reduce that, so advance other stories that get you relevant abilities. If it’s still too tedious, take a break and set a smaller ambition - get to a previously unopened location or start a previously unused carousel, or enjoy whatever the current festival is. Read and savour the text.

And use the plans like everyone says.Note: completed plans can be restarted, or just left there as a reminder of what resources/airs you need.

I’d suggest categorizing Plans into roadmaps. For instance, which event or character bothers you the most? How would you plan to uncover the details? Do you require certain vehicle or equipment to enhance necessary skills to survive the journey? Perhaps you could label that particular story as &quotMajor direction&quot, with related carousels in categories such as &quotred science carousels&quot and so on.

As a fan of open world RPG who enjoys aimless wanderlust gameplay, I personally use the Plan tab to store recipes.
edited by KenShi on 2/13/2022

I think these are the core stuff to do, once you hit tier 1 POSI.

POSI tier 2 (Weekend Rat Market offers the Smock now and then, that’s how I got promoted to POSI tier 2)

Ship (and Screaming Map to unlock more islands)

Railroad (which is closely linked to…)

Bone Market

Laboratory (which is closely linked to…)

Parabola

Most of the game revolves around grinding/farming for items, money (echoes), favours, renown etc, which then unlocks certain places, situations, opportunities. Once in a while you get the in-game events that correspond to certain real-life festivals on the calendar, and you can enjoy obtaining event-specific gifts and goodies during that time.

Everything else is non-essential, though often repeatable and profitable e.g. heists, expeditions (includes Nadir), the five new underground areas e.g. Sunken Embassy.

You might have a grandiose goal that is not immediately attainable e.g. affording an Overgoat. Don’t worry about those for now.

I am particularly leaning into the (mad) scientist aspect of the Player Character, so I like the Bone Market quite a lot, now that I’ve got the hang of it.
Like, constructing the skeleton [sic] of a mammoth octo-jurassic spider… what could be more amusing than that?