HELP: Ambition Options Disappeared (Light Fingers)

I was in the middle of the insanity segment where I was in the mirror world and suddenly there were no more Ambition (Light Fingers) options. I became sane again and now I can’t find a way to get back there. The option to listen to the Fading Music-Hall Singer to increase nightmares in Veilgarden is gone, and I can’t find any Ambition options in any place.

Has this happened to anyone else? Will they just reappear? Is there some way to actually ask the devs about this? So far none of the help sections actually have a way to contact them.

Help!

If you had a Memory of Light you were shipped to the Mirror Marches. You need to be &quotshipped&quot to a state of some confusion where there are two steps.
You’re talking about &quotmirror world&quot so my guess is that you went to the Marches, stepped through the mirror which moved you to the place for the ambition, but you did only the first step which removed the option to increase Nightmares in Veilgarden.
You just need to visit the state of some confusion again. Here’s the wiki link for your ambition; it’s best to check few steps ahead and plan.
edited by Skinnyman on 12/13/2016

[quote=Skinnyman]If you had a Memory of Light you were shipped to the Mirror Marches. You need to be &quotshipped&quot to a state of some confusion where there are two steps.
You’re talking about &quotmirror world&quot so my guess is that you went to the Marches, stepped through the mirror which moved you to the place for the ambition, but you did only the first step which removed the option to increase Nightmares in Veilgarden.
You just need to visit the state of some confusion again. Here’s the wiki link for your ambition; it’s best to check few steps ahead and plan.
edited by Skinnyman on 12/13/2016[/quote]

Turns out I had completed it and just haven’t unlocked the Wolfstack Docks yet, which is where the next step is. Thanks for pointing me to the wiki. I hadn’t read far enough ahead in the steps.