Hedonism and other Traits

Greetings all,
I am looking for reliable ways to get your traits up to a significant portion. Anyone know of some sure fire ways?

Well, there’s plenty of Opportunity cards granting several qualities… About Hedonism, the first that pop in my mind are the option “Well, those clouds are quite pretty” from “Weather at last” (unlocks with Free from Surface Ties), and the option “Actually, he’s not bad looking” from “A chance encounter with an old friend…” (Artist’s Model version: unlocks with And Admirer of Beauty, requires a Persuasive check - straightforward at 46 - and also boosts Subtle).
edited by streetfelineblue on 5/3/2012

[quote=Samuel Goodall]Greetings all,
I am looking for reliable ways to get your traits up to a significant portion. Anyone know of some sure fire ways?[/quote]

Depending on your level and progress in Fallen London… you may find certain romantic opertunities available to you, that raise your hedonist (Intimate with Devils, Shuttered Palace Romances…etc)

Obviously the romances no little amount of work for the seeds to grow to fruition, but there are some simply delightful opportunities for us base enough to pursue.

Sadly, it appears most of the common actions for these (including a number of them that have no purpose BUT to raise these quirks) cap at a relatively low level.