Heart's Desire-SPOILERS!

Please do not read this thread if you are doing the ambition Heart’s Desire and before the third player of the game.
Recently I got to The Topsy King part of Heart’s Desire and got to the part with &quotOn the Maladies of Goats Volume 1&quot and I am clueless on what to do next. Nothing seems to give me anything that helps with the ambition. If anyone is doing this ambition and is past this step, please help. Thank you.

-Mr. Hamilton

I’m not sure about the exact step that you are on, but consider visiting the second stage areas (Docks, Flit, Shuttered Palace, Forgotten Quarter). You can easily unlock them through following the Making Your Name storylines.

If I am correct, you should check out FQ. But, by all means, make sure you go around the rest of places mentioned by th8827. It’s been a while since I passed that part of Ambition

If I understand what you’re saying, then I think I explained wrong. I know where to do this step, (anywhere) but all of the options for the storylet don’t seem to actually help with the ambition. If this helps here is the name of the storylet and the options inside of it; The name of the storylet is simply &quotHeart’s Desire- The Topsy King&quot and the options are: &quotGo back to the Devious Bookseller&quot, &quotSearch the book for hints&quot, Go back to The Topsy King and try to talk some sense out of him&quot, and &quotVisit that address in the Forgotten Quarter.&quot

-Mr. Hamilton

If I understand what you’re saying, then I think I explained wrong. I know where to do this step, (anywhere) but all of the options for the storylet don’t seem to actually help with the ambition. If this helps here is the name of the storylet and the options inside of it; The name of the storylet is simply &quotHeart’s Desire- The Topsy King&quot and the options are: &quotGo back to the Devious Bookseller&quot, &quotSearch the book for hints&quot, Go back to The Topsy King and try to talk some sense out of him&quot, and &quotVisit that address in the Forgotten Quarter.&quot

-Mr. Hamilton[/quote]

&quotSearch the book for hints&quot is what you need to proceed further

-Mr. Hamilton[/quote]
Three of the options in that storylet will let you progress, or will at least undo a step backwards. [there is a hidden fifth option in that storylet.] two of those will not. PM me or follow the link for spoilers:

http://fallenlondon.wikia.com/wiki/Ambition:_Heart's_Desire_-_the_Topsy_King_9
edited by Grenem on 8/29/2016

Thank you both for the help!

-Mr. Hamilton

[quote=Grenem]
Three of the options in that storylet will let you progress, or will at least undo a step backwards. [there is a hidden fifth option in that storylet.] two of those will not. PM me or follow the link for spoilers:

http://fallenlondon.wikia.com/wiki/Ambition:Heart%27s_Desire-_the_Topsy_King_9
edited by Grenem on 8/29/2016[/quote]

I forgot about that last part. I ended up not buying a replacement copy, and if the endgame for Heart’s Desire requires that I held on to this book the whole time (&quotwe can’t start the game without curing this sick goat!&quot) I’m going to be laughing so hard I won’t even be mad.