Heart's Desire-SPOILERS!-What next?

Hello, please do not read unless you are doing the ambition: Heart’s Desire and past the third player of the game.

Anyway… Onto the post! I Did the step on the Topsy King option where you need a Patent Scrutinizer Deluxe! but now I am clueless on what to do or where to go next. I may have missed some instructions earlier on or something but I really want to get along with the ambition! (It’s quite fun!) Could anyone help me please? Thank you!

-Mr. Hamilton
edited by Mr. Hamilton on 9/10/2016

There should be a universal storylet for you to proceed. The wiki says it requires 77 First City Coins to unlock so might want to check if you have those.

(However, the previous storylets required those, too, so it’s unlikely that is the reason you cannot progress.

The next player of the game is the royal bethlehem manager,get your nightmares to five and wait for him

Ok… I have the first city coins still, (I’m glad I didn’t sell them!) and I’m my nightmares are at 5 but do you have to wait at all? Also, do you know where he turns up?

All you need to do is get your nightmares to five and then wait until you get the Merry Gentleman card that appears from your opportunity deck. You will know it because you can’t discard it.

Hold tight to your dreams, sweet summer child.

Ok thanks that’s a pretty frequent card so I’ll probably be advancing soon.
edited by Mr. Hamilton on 9/11/2016

Ok… I got the card but it doesn’t seem to have anything to do with my ambition is this supposed to happen? Or should there be a different option that there usually isn’t?

I was of the impression you were just at the storylet where you needed the Scrutinizer and the others obviously think you’re already finished with the Topsy King part of the storyline. It’d probably be best if you could let us know what your “Ambition: Heart’s Desire” level is as well as your “Ambition: Heart’s Desire - the Topsy King”-level.

But if you’re seeing neither a universal storylet nor an option on the Merry Gentlemen Card, there might be a problem.

Ok, my Ambition: Heart’s Desire quality is 12 and Ambition: Heart’s Desire Topsy King is 10 hope that this can help. Sorry I was unclear.

In that case, if you have 77 First City Coins, you should have a storylet waiting for you on Wolfstack Docks. Of course, you’ll have to have that part of the City unlocked

Oh I’m sorry, since there are so many options at Wolfstack Docks, I completely missed the option. Thank you very much.

[quote=WinterIV]All you need to do is get your nightmares to five and then wait until you get the Merry Gentleman card that appears from your opportunity deck. You will know it because you can’t discard it.

Hold tight to your dreams, sweet summer child.[/quote]
I thought we were playing Fallen London, not the Game of Thrones…