Heart's Desire - Getting the first city coins

From what I understand, it’s possible for other players to have large stockpiles of these coins that they can give to another player? I’m at a complete loss how to continue this storyline, as the materials I needed are suddenly bumped hundredfold. If that isn’t the case, could somebody please help me with robbing the museum of mistakes? Thanks in advance! :)

EDIT: My IG username is the same as my forum name.
edited by Ian Wheaton on 12/19/2015

[quote=Ian Wheaton]From what I understand, it’s possible for other players to have large stockpiles of these coins that they can give to another player? I’m at a complete loss how to continue this storyline, as the materials I needed are suddenly bumped hundredfold. If that isn’t the case, could somebody please help me with robbing the museum of mistakes? Thanks in advance! :)

EDIT: My IG username is the same as my forum name.
edited by Ian Wheaton on 12/19/2015[/quote]

I’ve sent you a batch of 30 coins. That’s all I have spare, but if you’d like a museum robbed, I’d be happy to do that too!

Thanks so much! Everything really helps. :D

EDIT: I’m only a few coins short now, one more donation?

Tried to look for forum rules, but couldn’t explicitly find anything that warns against double-posting. So I just waited about a full day, hopefully I’m not stepping on toes.

I got two donations of coins within the hour (Thanks again!), but I’m still one gift short of achieving this. The requirements to work my way through this myself are so steep, so I’m asking just once more if someone can please be awesome enough to give me these? :p

Ask and you shall receive, dear. Merry Sacksmas!

I’ve sent through First City Coins, Ian, in case you require more later. (I’m not familiar with the progress of Heart’s Desire, or what’s required throughout that story.)

If you find that you no longer need the coins, feel free to pay it forward and pass them on to someone else who does.
But please respect that it took a great many (30) Actions to acquire, so I’d much prefer that they aren’t sold to the bazaar for Echoes. :3
edited by Kittenpox on 12/20/2015