Hallowmas: Priority Confessions

I’ve reached my goal of 500 spirit, and although I’d like to have a few more confessions to bury, I don’t really mind either way. Others need the actions more.

Both Krawald and Loogan Cuthoat have reached respectable levels but have no chance of reaching 500, so they can safely be dropped if necessary.

I managed to get all mine done, just need 15 more accepts to hit 750.

I have reached my goal of 500 spirit (yay!), so if necessary, feel free to deprioritize me.

This. I’m in the same boat and am equally excited by the community! Well done, London.

Also, Myrto has reached their goal of not-500 spirit, so you can downgrade priority if you like, though I’m still trying to finish up all the pending requests, in the interest of next year’s Trust. Same with Edith, so outstanding requests can be low priority. Jack Ellis is finished anyway.

I have just received the two confessions I needed to reach my target, so I am now happy for any outstanding invitations from Lady Eris Psmith or William Templeton to go to the bottom of the priority list, or for people to decline them if they want to make room in their inboxes.

That is an excellent post!
You may cancel/lower priority for Gonen.
I’ll cancel those who agree on this post and low prioritize the others who permit it.

Thank you.

I won’t say I’ve reached my goal, but I know for a fact that there are some people who I am not going to be able to confess to, and cannot in good faith ask others to continue confessing to me when this is the case. Anyone who is overburdened this year by all means decline my invitations.

I already have enough confessions to reach 500 Spirit (as well as 600, for the novelty of it), so my requests can be safely downgraded in priority.

I would like to get the trust 2’s for next year (if I am correctly understanding how it works), but it’s not essential. Thank you to everyone who accepted my requests already!

[quote=VarietyShow]
I would like to get the trust 2’s for next year (if I am correctly understanding how it works), but it’s not essential. Thank you to everyone who accepted my requests already![/quote]

I still wonder about that too. If person ‘A’ consigns or buries a confession from person ‘B’, does ‘A’ get to use it next year [consume, etc] EVEN IF they are betrayed by ‘B’ ? I presume ‘B’ does not get to use the trust ‘A’ had in them. That would seem strange.

[quote=Shalinoth]
I still wonder about that too. If person ‘A’ consigns or buries a confession from person ‘B’, does ‘A’ get to use it next year [consume, etc] EVEN IF they are betrayed by ‘B’ ? I presume ‘B’ does not get to use the trust ‘A’ had in them. That would seem strange.[/quote] It’s as you describe, confirmed. Using confessions to trust let’s you devour, not the other player.
edited by NiteBrite on 11/7/2015

I am two confessions away from 500. If anyone has a request from me, I would be pretty thankful if they accepted it soon.

Double Edit: I’ve made it to 500! Thank you!
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/suinicide
edited by suinicide on 11/7/2015

Since I have no chance of reaching 500 with the unaccepted confession requests that I still have, feel free to deprioritize them.
edited by Szadovar on 11/7/2015

Jack~of~Chimes:
You’ve gained 4 x Spirit of Hallowmas (new total 486).

Confessions pending: 15

Bernhard Schmidt
ElsewiseIAm
PennyPenny
Khraa
Sir Joseph Marlen
DeadlyIgi
mrasylumescapee
StygianLethe
Romulus Arcana
darkluigi
ecavnaugh
polokin2
Gnostechnician
megabigBLUR
ErinFlight

No doubles, I think. Several of you fine fellows have consigned mine already, if you see this, please hasten to reciprocate a confession. I can send menaces if needed! :)

I have achieved my target, so my confession requests can be of low priority (mazgi1). I can withdraw confession requests if needed - just let me know.
Of note, due to an issue with the confession system, I will not be able to consign 2 of my confessions. After the holiday I will profusely apologize to the affected individuals and owe them a favour/social action of their choice.

I really need any help i can get. If you see your self here, please accept my confession:
Cheeetar
FrenjaminBanklin
Hiram McDaniels
ICountFrom0
Kulim
Morton Scarfist
Murdstone
PennyPenny
Rannera
Roffi
SkinnersBoxy
Televangelist
uglydancer

If someone needs extra Posion/Dupe - PM me.

Those who are waiting for my confessions - i am almost there, please don’t cancel them! :)
edited by Det on 11/7/2015

I’ve made it to 500, and a thank you to Dark Gentleman and Myrto for accepting.

Huh, if all of Delmar Tramontane’s outgoing confessions are accepted then he’ll just barely have 1,000 Spirit.

Edit: Ah, nevermind. One was a duplicate. Next year! :)
edited by Sara Hysaro on 11/8/2015

Edit: My goal of 750 will be achieved as soon as I’m finished consigning these final 20-ish names. Hooray! Thanks to Ben (ICountFrom0) and everyone else who is still chugging away to accept their backlog!
edited by Lady Taimi Felix on 11/8/2015

1 more to go!

Bernhard Schmidt
ElsewiseIAm
PennyPenny
Sir Joseph Marlen
DeadlyIgi
mrasylumescapee
darkluigi
ecavnaugh
polokin2
Gnostechnician