Greetings!

Good people of Fallen London, allow me to present myself: I am Mr A B Nile, a new visitor to this gloomy city. Having initially found myself in certain… shall we say &quotdelicate&quot circumstances, I have now secured myself favourable lodgings. Inexplicably, I find myself gripped by the sudden urge to engage in games of chess, bouts of manly sparring, dinners and perhaps some less… salubrious activities.

Sadly, I must confess to currently being somewhat lacking in acquaintances; therefore may I urge you to accept this business card and add my name to your respective diaries, black books and lists of delightful associates.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Your faithful servant,

A B Nile
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/A~B~Nile
username: A B Nile
edited by A B Nile on 9/6/2013

Delighted to make your acquaintance, Mr Nile. Feel free to invite any of my characters below for chess, supper, &c.

You are most kind sirs/madams - I shall do so directly!

The scandalous poet Blue is always open to new acquaintances. You can find my contacts in the signature ^^

How do you taste?

(Ahem. I’m either Moomin or babelfishwars. Would be useful if someone told me which was the correct one to add me, so I stop having to give options.)

Sir, having made enquiries with those locals in the know, I have been advised to make the acquaintance of “Moomin”. The name “babelfishwars” was not known to them.

I trust this is of assistance!

Yours,

A B Nile

If you’d like to add another contact to your list, I’m always glad to meet new Londoners.

I am also available for anyone who wants to add me as a contact! I am humdrumvee.

[quote=A B Nile]Sir, having made enquiries with those locals in the know, I have been advised to make the acquaintance of &quotMoomin&quot. The name &quotbabelfishwars&quot was not known to them.

I trust this is of assistance!

Yours,

A B Nile[/quote]

Thank you. :-)

Sir,
I have taken the liberty of adding you to my contact book. I confess, my current lodgings do not permit a chaperone. Alas. But I am nothing if not discreet.

Warmest regards,

Lady E.