Greenlight

We did it!

[color=#009900]So, yes. Last night Sunless Sea got Raptured up with another five dozen titles into the Steam sausage machine backspace backspace backspace heaven. [/color][color=rgb(0, 153, 0)]Thank you all so much for helping spread the word! [/color]
[color=rgb(0, 153, 0)]
[/color]
[color=rgb(0, 153, 0)]I now have to go and burrow into the ‘digital paperwork’ (Valve’s term). Some time soon, we’ll be able to announce exactly when the release date on Steam will be - the release date on Humble is still 17th June. Stay tuned![/color]

Congratulations.

Huzzah!

Very cool! Congrats, FBG, and good luck with the paperwork.

I don’t know if this has already been answered somewhere else, but will we be able to access Sunless Sea on Steam if we bought it during the Kickstarter?

edited by Owen Wulf on 5/29/2014

[quote=Alexis Kennedy][color=#009900]So, yes. Last night Sunless Sea got Raptured up with another five dozen titles into the Steam sausage machine backspace backspace backspace heaven. [/color][color=rgb(0, 153, 0)]Thank you all so much for helping spread the word! [/color]
[color=rgb(0, 153, 0)]
[/color]
[color=rgb(0, 153, 0)]I now have to go and burrow into the ‘digital paperwork’ (Valve’s term). Some time soon, we’ll be able to announce exactly when the release date on Steam will be - the release date on Humble is still 17th June. Stay tuned![/color][/quote]

If that bit in the second sentence is a hidden Bioshock reference I will love you forever.