Gonna need a lot of Lacre. Help?

I’ve never done it myself, but what you list looks good! Maybe get another Vial of Tears or two, just to be absolutely sure… ;)

Wow, yes, I think that will be ample. Don’t forget to grind your notability, in case you want to use favourable circumstances to pull the urchin’s card. You have a lot of spare pails built in there, so you probably don’t need to change your profession unless you’re desperate to.

Guaranteeing the Noman’s survival even with worst-case luck requires obtaining it at the very last week, 8 buckets of lacre, and on average 11 tears. A major factor is when your Time the Healer arrives, as the above assumes needing to survive five weeks - if the timing means you only need to last four, then you only need 6 buckets and 8 tears. However these numbers are for guaranteeing the Noman’s survival no matter what, so much lower amounts can suffice with average luck. See NiteBrite’s Noman guide for more details and numbers.

Honestly I think the biggest limiting factor for you will be the ability to draw the Urchins card often enough, so I’d recommend having one Favorable Circumstances ready to go and enough Notability or potential MW to get more if necessary.
edited by Optimatum on 11/8/2015

Nite,
Last year after you got the normal tattoo in your writeup you explained just how you used tears to get optimal returns on them? Do you think you could find it and quote that in again?

Thanks everyone! I’ve looked into a lot of NiteBrite’s strategy to figure out what materials I’ll need, but I’ve yet to look into much about it on the forums. My plan for the Urchins card is to go into December with an Urchins card on standby, one Favourable Circumstances, and at least 7 Nobility for another Favourable Circumstances. Hopefully I’ll be able to net some PTPT: Lacre before any time-sensitive access codes offer any lacre (that is, if they do it this year).

when do the pails of so-called-snow melt? Before, or after access to Penstock?

Definitely after you have access to Penstock; last year they melted on February 1st.

Whereas Penstock’s Wicket shows up after you complete all 12 days of Sacksmas, which you can do early in the season.