GLITCHES

I love you guys so much.

In case anyone missed it, the site is up again. Go! Play!

I just know my Starveling Cat will have words with me when I return because of my absence. Words I’m certain will make my hair stand on end and my ears bleed. I’ll be lucky if he hasn’t been poking at my mandrakes while I was gone, as well. They get grumpy so easily.

All is well, and all manner of thing is Dreaded and Bizarre.

[color=#009900]Apologies for the outage. The magnificent Henry was up at midnight our time fixing it.[/color]

[color=00ffff]As a courtesy for the several hours of downtime yesterday, all Exceptional Friendships have been extended by one day.[/color]

[color=00ffff]No glitches - just a brief maintenance period while we put something live. Shouldn’t take long.[/color]

Hi I’m not sure if this is the right thread??? Anyone else had a display bug like this

It would be better for you to e-mail this screenshot to ebbugs@failbettergames.com than to post it here. But before you do that, try clearing your browser’s cache and reloading the page. That will probably clear it up.

[color=rgb(51, 0, 153)]Yes please do email ebbugs@failbettergames.com if cache clear etc do not work - I am going to close this thread now.[/color]
edited by Alys Indigo on 3/26/2012