Give Gifts!

Haven’t seen a thread dedicated to handing out Surprise Packages, Second Chances, Gifts of Jewels, Gifts of Big Bags of Dead Rodents, and &quotGifts&quot of Big Boxes of Live Rodents. If I’m completely mistaken and such a thread already exists and has just slunk to the second page or something, tell me and I’ll get rid of this thread and’ll resurrect that one. I’m also aware that Surprise Packages are usually given away through the Mibbit IRC chat, but firstly there’s plenty of forum users that don’t use the Mibbit IRC chat, and secondly I’m banned from it so that’s not viable for me.

Rules are simple, if you roll the Give a Gift! A commotion in the Square of Lofty Words card, and have no one you presently feel like sending it to, announce it below and also inform us of what it is you’re willing to gift, the first claimant gets the spoils. Of course, the gift-giver gets the last say in the matter, so nobody is forced to give gifts to someone they despise or feel don’t deserve it. And for God’s sake, try to keep it polite and don’t send anyone rats (the live kind).

Seeing as this thread was inspired by me just now getting the card, I’ll go first.

Willing to send anything, including Second Chances, just give the say-so and it’s yours.

Would you be willing to send a gift of the unexpected to DavidJ? This a great idea by the way, congrats for being a generous soul! :)

Edit: I would also be willing to give a gift to anyone who might desire it :D
edited by ExceptionallyDelicious on 7/13/2016

[quote=ExceptionallyDelicious]Would you be willing to send a gift of the unexpected to DavidJ? This a great idea by the way, congrats for being a generous soul! :)

edited by ExceptionallyDelicious on 7/13/2016[/quote]
Alright, sent. Sorry, had just gone off to bed when you asked for it, so there was a delay of sorts.

Not sure about the other gifts, but there is a thread dedicated for exchanging Surprise Packages, though not stickied.

I’d like a bit of rat in my life, RA.

No problem :)

I sent you dead rats, as I wasn’t sure whether you wanted them live or dead (and didn’t want to risk injuring you unwillingly). If you do want live rats, I can always send you some the next time I draw the card, though :)[/quote]

I think one would mention them being live if it was necessary for them to be as such. Otherwise, I assumed that all of us would attend to the Radmas tradition of Ratsending. I was right.

I just drew the Give a Gift! card. I’m willing to give any of the non-fate options so just post away if you want anything :)

Oh-ooh! Gifts! Me please!
Once I draw the appropriate card(s) I will be sure to return the favor!

Sir Goomy, you should have a nice little package waiting for you in your lodgings!

[quote=Infinity Simulacrum][quote=ExceptionallyDelicious]Would you be willing to send a gift of the unexpected to DavidJ? This a great idea by the way, congrats for being a generous soul! :)

edited by ExceptionallyDelicious on 7/13/2016[/quote]
Alright, sent. Sorry, had just gone off to bed when you asked for it, so there was a delay of sorts.[/quote]

Thank you kindly! Would you like a gift as well the next time I draw the card?

The RNG has bestowed me another card so step right up if you wish to receive a gift:D

The Future Marriage Gods demand more rats from me! Oh, I plea, bestow me with the accursed corpses!

I rolled up another give a gift card. Please, take it off my hands!

No one else seems to want it, so I’ll take more of your delicious rats.

I believe A Game Of Chance has roughly the same purpose as this thread? In any rate, posting there will net you a surprise package from me at some point or other : )

I found A Game of Chance similar, but not identical. The system there is somewhat random in that a balanced exchange is not easy to achieve (though annalibertas certainly lives up to her word!).
There is a third thread for people who want to commit to a longer term exchange with just one other player. I have engaged in that twice in the past and found it works well.

Looking for people willing to trade (their) second chances for (my) surprise packages with my alt NULLIFIED. If you tell me who to send them to, I’ll be more than willing to go first, too.

I can do the exchange with sunnytime! (So long as spending fate is not expected)
edited by suinicide on 9/30/2016

[quote=suinicide]I can do the exchange with sunnytime! (So long as spending fate is not expected)
edited by suinicide on 9/30/2016[/quote]
it’s not. payback is expected, but there’s no schedule for when, so to speak. Got it, though- I’ll send any future requests to that account, thanks!