Gaoler's Honey

I recently came upon a certain substance that took me to a certain place. A place I do not wish to share with the masses. However, I strongly, more than I should perhaps, wish to return to the certain place. I know there are some of you whom may have shared the experience, after all I saw some of you doing certain hedonistic things to one another. I am mad with desire. Someone please tell me where to find more of the certain substance.

You cannot return. Be happy that you have escaped.

Marvelous, wasn’t it? The most exquisite of honeys. To this day I cannot forget the more… unique… aspects that this honey has.

Unfortunately once tasted there is no second dipping…

There is one way to return - paying 50 Fate to reset your Ambition.

I do not know about this Galer’s Honey OOC or IC.

But it sounds like something Appolonia would be terribly interested in. If someone who knows about it would contrive to tell her about it, in character, I’d be tremendously grateful.

[quote=Appolonia]I do not know about this Galer’s Honey OOC or IC.

But it sounds like something Appolonia would be terribly interested in. If someone who knows about it would contrive to tell her about it, in character, I’d be tremendously grateful.[/quote]
We can. You might not like it, though.

Thanks! A good story, either way.

A shame, a shame indeed, I will treasure these dreams. I suppose it is good to end this distracting search and continue with my hunt.