Gaining Favor with the Masters

So, I’ve been on a bit of a vacation from the Neath and now that I’ve returned, I wish to pick up with gaining connections to the Masters as I was before. I know that trading rare texts to Mr Pages is the best way to do this, but I can’t for the life of me remember a good way to gather love stories. I have a ton of leftover incunabuli from my time creating an impossible theorem and I know good ways to gather everything but the love stories. What’s the best grind for them? Should I simply gather honey in Veilgarden, or wasn’t there something you could do in Polythreme for lots of romantic notions?

Not sure, but I think your best bet would be to steal journals of infamy in the flit, convert to correspondence plaques and on to visions of the surface, and then convert up to touching love stories.

That’s definitely what I did. Possibly not the best way, but it was convenient.

A successful heist can give 8 Touching Love Stories. Although sometimes you get an Enigma instead.

And Polythreme there’s a spammable option that gives 12 romantic notios, but I highly doubt that’ll be the most effective way to get touching love stories. Partially because, that requires you to be in Polythreme.
edited by WormApotheote on 3/16/2015