Fourth City Airag: Year of the Tortoise

I have a bottle of Fourth City Airag… any idea on what to do with it?

As of now you can’t do anything with it, so I’d suggest keeping it…

A club maybe?

It sells for 62.50 echoes, right? My guess is that it’s just the Wine equivalent of a Searing Enigma. I could be wrong, though.

Not given the expense required to obtain it. I shudder to recall it.

Keep in mind that finding a Searing Enigma is no walk in the park either. You have to go through one cycle to get the key, then on every cycle afterwards you only have a chance of getting it. I was lucky and got it on my third or fourth try, but I imagine it can be very elusive.

There could also be alternate means of finding it elsewhere, as well. I suppose we may find out when/if a Wine Relicker comes along…
edited by Little The on 1/14/2012

Still, the path to an Enigma will earn you a great deal, while the Airag will cost you a great deal more. It’s a fascinating curiosity, and worth pursuing as a collector, but I suspect there will be some further purpose for it down the line.

I’d bet my Premises at the Bazaar that at least one of the Ambitions will ask for a bottle of airag eventually, though there will most likely be alternatives.

Sorry for the necroposting, but I stumbled upon this thread while looking for something else and I just noticed this.

Bravo! Many internets to you _

[quote=streetfelineblue]Sorry for the necroposting, but I stumbled upon this thread while looking for something else and I just noticed this.

Bravo! Many internets to you _[/quote]

They did indeed call that one, although there was no alternative to having the Airag. Still Patrick Reding deserves many internets for that one.

[quote=amaresu][quote=streetfelineblue]Sorry for the necroposting, but I stumbled upon this thread while looking for something else and I just noticed this.

Bravo! Many internets to you _[/quote]

They did indeed call that one, although there was no alternative to having the Airag. Still Patrick Reding deserves many internets for that one.[/quote]

It’s not fair. He’s already handsome, he’s not allowed to be smart as well __

How singular that this came up, because I’ve got my five cellars of wine somehow managing to fit underneath my Bazaar Premises and presumptuous opportunities appear to be rarer than hen’s teeth right now. I haven’t seen one for weeks. It’s most frustrating.

That’s just one of Murphy’s laws ^^ Don’t worry, I was in just the same predicament a while ago and it turned out just fine.

It tends to turn up more in the Shuttered Palace and the Veilgarden for me. At least that’s the way it seems to me when I’m looking for the card.