Knoht sure what the profile pic is

The Absurd. All of it.

Vake Vax

Mohawk Kissington

Son of Asther and Rew

Played 'em like a Passiano

The Absurd Rouge (SO EASY)

Gone but not irrigoed.

(I used this nickname because my displayed showed Gonem as the last poster here. Must have been some sort of bug.)
edited by Shadowcthuhlu on 6/17/2016

Two hearts are better than one

Alias Love.

Direful ReclectionssnoitcelceR luferiD

Easy kill.

[Heartless is increasing…]

(( Nightmares is increasing…
“Thought that’d be the last time Elias was burned” ))

[OOC: It’s a pun about Ezekiel, but Elias can burn as well. We don’t have enough light down here either way.]

(( Damn, that’s even worrrssseeee!!! ))

[OOC: Gotta deserve that 15 Heartless, man.
P.S. I considered for a bit that it was intended, too. The pun, I mean.
P.P.S. On a more serious note, you have one of the best RP’s around. I don’t think I’ve ever seen something so… grand happen in the forums. Passionario also deserves respect for playing his role so wonderfully. It was a pleasure to read.]
edited by Vavakx Nonexus on 7/10/2016

[quote=Vavakx Nonexus][OOC: Gotta deserve that 15 Heartless, man.
P.S. I considered for a bit that it was intended, too. The pun, I mean.
P.P.S. On a more serious note, you have one of the best RP’s around. I don’t think I’ve ever seen something so… grand happen in the forums. Passionario also deserves respect for playing his role so wonderfully. It was a pleasure to read.]
edited by Vavakx Nonexus on 7/10/2016[/quote]

That means a lot! Thank you! I couldn’t have done it without everyone’s support and interest!

Scapegoat.

[ Thought this thread needed to be pushed right back on track. But also seconding what Vavakx said. It’s an interesting plot. Shame my character is too much of an @ss to join. ]

[quote=Amelia Syrus]Scapegoat.

[ Thought this thread needed to be pushed right back on track. But also seconding what Vavakx said. It’s an interesting plot. Shame my character is too much of an @ss to join. ][/quote]

@melia Syrup