First City Coins Thread

I need 76 coins, because I accidently sold them because I thought I didn’t need them anymore. I’m on the bit where whatshisface charges you for help in regaining the Topsy King’s sanity.

Hello fellow Londoners!,

I am a fairly new player looking for First City Coins. At this moment my stats are 40 Watchful, 23 Shadowy, 26 Dangerous, and 46 Persuasive. Any advice for collecting the coins, any gift of the coins, or a partner to help me arrange a theft from the Museum of Mistakes would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Thanks to the generosity of fellow Londoners, I now have enough coins to continue my quest to seek the Marvellous. Thank you to everybody who helped me and have a nice day :)
edited by Julius Crow on 8/14/2016

Hello,

Is it alright for me to ask for coins here? I only have 26 and have exhausted all my warm amber plus I feel awful about sending out my monkey (especially since my luck is awful). I don’t have any shadowy friends to arrange a theft with so I’ve hit a wall with my Ambition :c

You can invite Derek (in my signature). As long as you don’t tell the Professor anything, he will do the theft for you.

Asnys,

thank you so much for the coins!

Professor Strix,

Thank you for your offer :) I appreciate it. I’ll be inviting Derek soon then.