Festival of endless actions?

I just got an email to return to Fallen London for the Festival of Endless Actions. I didn’t see any posts about it, and since I don’t see any change in my daily action counter, I was wondering if anyone knew what it was all about. Thanks.

[color=00ffff]We’ve just posted some more information on this over here.[/color]

“Experience our new early game intrigues…”

New intrigues? Any chance these will be available for higher-ranked players, too?

Oh my. Two days of endless actions?

Let’s see, assuming I don’t sleep for more than two hours at a time and make optimal use of actions and refreshes, that gives 540 actions in a 48 hour period, compared to the normal 200. Probably not worth completely skipping out on sleep for.

Still, I am most excited.
edited by T.W.O. Chandler on 1/27/2012

Curses. I’m attending a protest on the 1st, and have a full day of classes on the 2nd. Couldn’t they do this over a weekend?

[quote=T.W.O. Chandler]Oh my. Two days of endless actions?

Let’s see, assuming I don’t sleep for more than two hours at a time and make optimal use of actions and refreshes, that gives 540 actions in a 48 hour period, compared to the normal 200. Probably not worth completely skipping out on sleep for.[/quote]

Then you do not want it enough.

[quote=Early][quote=T.W.O. Chandler]Oh my. Two days of endless actions?

Let’s see, assuming I don’t sleep for more than two hours at a time and make optimal use of actions and refreshes, that gives 540 actions in a 48 hour period, compared to the normal 200. Probably not worth completely skipping out on sleep for.[/quote]

Then you do not want it enough.[/quote]

Like I always say sleep is for the weak.

Good thing I have all that experience from going to conventions for learning how to stay up for 72 hours straight. Diet is very important, energy drinks on an empty stomach will RUIN you.