Alright all, I decided to bump this up to so I am not forgotten over the next three weeks… :-D Anyways, I posted a wordy announcement over on my playtesting thread so anyone who wants to read it can do so at http://community.failbettergames.com/topic986-playtesting-and-announcements-elemental-tango.aspx but I am posting here to reward all you wonderful playtesters!

Here is an access code that will give you a very special ring that will be heavily sought after later on in the game. No, I won’t tell you what it will do but I will tell you that it will be very interesting and unique to only existing players and further unique to those few people that are active in the forum.

Now without further ado: http://et.storynexus.com/a/goldenrule

Alright, playtesting is open! Please post actual feedback here (mostly on game mechanics and typos) and questions about the game as a whole or playing the game in my other thread. Thanks much!

Oh. uh. While trying to figure out how all the card systems work, I seem to have IMMEDIATELY gotten stuck when I clicked this card:

How much did you earn?
This is the whole reason you are working, after all. Besides, nothing is more rewarding than having hard-earned money to spend!

There is no way forward and no way to cancel.

I am stuck with the card “A change of pace” . I can’t just play it and get rid of it it just stays there when I ever I click it with no response. Otherwise very good. name for the game is also gia.

@Midnight Oh my… So I think this is a SN issue. I have a max limit set on the first branch of that card and have it hidden if you exceed that limit. At least in theory, you should only see it up too a certain number and then see a different option afterwards, but I think SN is hiding it when you don’t meet the upper limit too. Anyways, the branch won’t hide anymore so let me know if I fixed it for you please. Otherwise, please respond on here with your character name and what The Free Spirit is at for you.

@Gia My fault, that’s a duplicate card that shouldn’t be appearing. I am going to lock it off with KoD now so let me know if it gets stuck in your hand and you can’t play it, but I will also open up the discard branch that was locked off.
edited by Kitsune on 12/23/2012

[quote=Kitsune]@Midnight Oh my… So I think this is a SN issue. I have a max limit set on the first branch of that card and have it hidden if you exceed that limit. At least in theory, you should only see it up too a certain number and then see a different option afterwards, but I think SN is hiding it when you don’t meet the upper limit too. Anyways, the branch won’t hide anymore so let me know if I fixed it for you please. Otherwise, please respond on here with your character name and what The Free Spirit is at for you.

@Gia My fault, that’s a duplicate card that shouldn’t be appearing. I am going to lock it off with KoD now so let me know if it gets stuck in your hand and you can’t play it, but I will also open up the discard branch that was locked off.
edited by Kitsune on 12/23/2012[/quote]

Well, I certainly can see the branch now, but I can’t do anything about it. My Free Spirit is at 11 and my character name is Midnight.

Fixed, sorry about that folks! I had a slip of common sense for a minute.

I seem to be pulling time-advancing cards a lot (as in once every other draw from the Working deck). Is that intentional?

First off, sorry for the prolonged absence folks, real life got a bit crazy for me for a while but now I have a significant lack of anything remotely interesting and my creative juices are flowing again.

@James Yes that is intentional, I will have a lot more options out there after I get back into the flow of things which will make it seem a lot smoother and rewarding.