Fallen London's layout rework

I would like to second that I appreciated this as well. I think I would rather see it as one of the social-style messages though; but I did appreciate an in-game message about what’s new. Of course, it was after I’d read most of the changes here already, but still it was a good idea!

Agreed. And invaluable for those who don’t frequent the forums, as well, I’m sure.

Something I just now realize - is it normal that I lost all of mt Minor Lateral qualities - except for “Favoring the Last Constable”? O_o

I also have lost the others, I guess the poll’s taken down? What I don’t get is why the [color=#66ccff]The Photographer and the Contrarian 1 [/color][color=#ffffff]- Favouring the Affluent Photographer[/color] quality isn’t there. Nor is [color=#99ccff]The Dilmun Club: Loyalties 4 [/color][color=#ffffff]- An Ally of the Implacable Detective[/color], or [color=#66ccff]The Blind Pianist and the Sallow Spirifer 2 [/color][color=#ffffff]- Favouring the Spirifer.[/color]

I definitely like to be able to assess Menaces immediately, up to partial values, thanks to the red progress bar.

Hmmm. There’s been some minor changes to the opening - I noticed on a new alt this morning that Mudlarking for wine has a 2 action option and a new icon, for instance.