Fallen London Reworks: Dilmun Club

[color=#cc0099]Excitingly, those wishing to continue their adventures in the Dilmun Club will find a new update has gone live today! Players up to date with the content will be able to come across the Inching Ever Closer card in their Opportunity Deck, as long as they’ve also served one term as governor.

We hope you’ve all enjoyed the updates from our Fallen London Reworks projects! This will be the final update for the current project, but expect to see a few updates throughout 2018.[/color]
edited by Absintheuse on 10/30/2017
edited by Absintheuse on 10/30/2017

That is a lot of possible tribute options. I don’t know which one I want to pick, now

Just drew the card. I am very excited!

I have become far less weasel-ful. I don’t know if I should thank the Court or curse them.

That was…short. Feels like a prelude to the actual story. What’s there is decent though, and 4 unique companions, one of which is +10 Dangerous.

Maybe there will be something more if you get all four of them?
edited by suinicide on 10/30/2017
edited by suinicide on 10/30/2017

[quote=suinicide]That was…short. Feels like a prelude to the actual story. What’s there is decent though, and 4 unique companions, one of which is +10 Dangerous.

Maybe there will be something more if you get all four of them?[/quote]Several people have already gotten all four through obscene amounts of Fate. There isn’t anything more thus far.

Opportuity card is Ubiquitous, Robin, you’re probably just really unlucky.

Not related but im on my garbage phone and just accidentally reported a reply on here? did not mean to do that, anyway to undo my report?

Don’t worry, that happens all the time. The mods know to watch for it.

Ah, finally something to do with all these weasels.

Finally! I groaned a little, seeing it’s another card-updated story, but fortunately I got much more luck than with the Last Constable card (for which I’m still waiting…) and got the card almost immediately.

Oh boy, Dilmun club! Time to draw like nobody’s busi–

…time to go get exiled from the Court, I mean. That seems kinda weird to me that it needs a term as Governor, but eh. I guess I’ll get myself the boot once I’m done with the Hallowmas grind.

Edit: Also, those tigers are pretty neat-looking. Like a piece of modern art.
edited by ReusedNPC on 10/30/2017

It kinda makes sense once you get that far.

Warning:

When you’ve given sufficient tribute, the next step appears in the coil not the tribute page. It’s possible to keep offering tribute beyond what is needed.

&quotThe Court of the Wakeful Eye has, through your considerable efforts, grown considerably richer…&quot

They also have a little mob of blonde kids, a serial killer to hunt for fun, and my dignity. I hope they’re happy.
edited by Slyblue on 10/30/2017

The extra Tribute is useful there.

Also, mildly off topic, but would it be possible to get posters of that art of the four tigers? Because that is absolutely stunning. Compliments to whoever drew it.

I notice that there is an option to give unto the Tiger Keeper a Mountain-Sherd. Would I be so daring? Could I be so daring? Should I be so daring?

It’s not really worth it - the result is in my journal.

35 Tribute.

edited by Barse on 10/30/2017

Dilmun Club and the Fifth Coil? Too cool! It’s great to learn more about the Labyrinth’s ties to the Banded Prince.