Facebook linkup issues

Hello Delicious Friends

I recently changed my facebook password and since have been having issues with my facebook link up. It is affecting any social actions such as passing on cats and I cannot echo for a refresh.

I followed the link to reauthorise my FL account and this brings up a window which I enter my credentials into. This wirrrs for a little bit then vanishes and nothing happens on the FL page.

I checked that all the nessecary permissions are in place which they seem to be “send emails”, “access account info” and “post on my behalf”.

I have risned and repeated this a few times and even removed FL from my facebook permissions then readded it but to no avail.

Any help? Is getting annoying not being able to echo for a refresh or do any of the newer social actions such as the affluant photographer and pocketful of change actions.

Funnily enough I can accept incoming invites which process fine and give the due rewards.

The number of problems folks have with Facebook is staggering.
Link your account to a Twitter. It’s a simpler log-in, it’s easier to connect to other players, it’s less invasive of your privacy and it provides more opportunity for character development & RP if that’s your thing.

Or log-in with an e-mail.

This thread over here provides some information as well.

~MF

[color=rgb(51, 0, 153)]Also please do bug report this to: fallenlondonbugs@failbettergames.com[/color]

[color=rgb(51, 0, 153)]Thanks![/color]