Facebook bonus links question...

Hello all,

I have asked this on the facebook page, but nobody bothers to reply there.

Today’s promo link should have given me some kind of rat?, or a dead rat?(can’t remember those crazy names), yet I can’t find it in my inventory.
Same for the Soul? from the code yesterday and there was another one, a ‘bucket of snow’?.
None of them I can find in my inventory, people have told me it should be under curiosity items, but they are not there.

It’s already confusing enough with all the weird names and flavor texts, I am still figuring out what most items are used for, this isn’t helping.
edited by BobMaster on 12/14/2013

I clicked all 3 of those links a few times again until it said I already got it, there is something wrong with the links I guess.

rat items are now under the ratness category, same as rats on a string, try looking there.[li]
edited by Elene on 12/14/2013

I got what they gave. Are you sure you didn’t get what they offered? Today’s item is the in the Ratness section of the inventory, while the other two are indeed curiosities.

Yea, I got them all now, clicked all the links again to make sure I didn’t miss any others.

The links don’t seem to work 100% of the time, even though the game tells you you received something, it is very strange.
I must’ve clicked that bucket of snow link at least 10 times and only now I got it.

Thank you for the quick responses :)

I never have an issue with them, but I make sure to log off before using them. Maybe try that?

Whenever I click one of those links, it takes me to the log in screen, so I guess they log you out automatically.

I will just keep clicking the links now until the game tells me I already got the reward, that seems to do the trick.

It actually doesn’t. You’ll go to a log in screen, but if you’re already logged in you can close the tab and it’ll give you the access code message next time you try doing something.
edited by Sara Hysaro on 12/14/2013

[quote=Sara Hysaro]It actually doesn’t. You’ll go to a log in screen, but if you’re already logged in you can close the tab and it’ll give you the access code message next time you try doing something.
edited by Sara Hysaro on 12/14/2013[/quote]
Oh, I see.
I will try logging out next time, thank you everyone.

Hopefully that gives you better results! ^^

This did happen to me too actually, but only on I think the first or second day. It didn’t lead me to the flavor page, rather it just logged me on as usual. Had to go back and do it again a few times.