F. F. Gebrandt Giveaway!

[color=rgb(51, 0, 153)]FF Gebrandt[/color] [color=rgb(51, 0, 153)]is in a generous mood today and is issuing samples of her highly-sought after concoctions to those that pay her a visit. [/color]
[color=rgb(51, 0, 153)] The first lucky 100 of you that sign in through:[/color]

www.fallenlondon.com/a/GebrandtGiveaway

[color=rgb(51, 0, 153)]will encounter the lady herself handing out her wares, and be able to get your hands on some to keep![/color]

Thank you very much, my dear friend. The… beverages are exactly what I like. Delicious.

Woah. And the facebook link was gone in 4 minutes, apparently.

Although I am happy I got this one, I hope there will be some smaller giveaways for other players unfortunate enough to miss all the giveaways :)

The link on facebook may be gone, but the link in the op still works. I’m suddenly thirsty. I’m sure these two facts are totally unrelated.

And some Muscaria Brandy mixed in there too. How intriguing. :)

Got it! Excellent!

Oh, how delightful and how delicious. My thanks, Mrs. F.

Thank you so much!

Lovely!

What an unexpected and delightful suprise! I was so sad when I realized I missed the opportunity presented via Twitter, but this fabulous gift has once again put me in a cheerful mood. Mere words cannot describe how happy and thankful I am!

THANKS YOU SO MUCH! what was the reward from the twitter give away anyway?

I think that it was something to do with laudanum, but as the forum link was tinctures of vigour with an extra something, it’s likely that the Twitter link had an extra something too.

Thank you! Not only a gift, but a gift from a lovely lady. :)

I signed in with Twitter and got [color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]12x Tincture of Vigour and 1x Muscaria Brandy.[/color]

Why do nice gifts so often turn out to be ambigous assassination attempts around here?

We wouldn’t have it any other way.

We wouldn’t have it any other way.[/quote]
Well, that’s true. :)

How delightful!