Eyeless Skull

While I was hanging around in the Forgotten Quarter I picked up an Eyeless Skull. A browse of the wiki has enlightened me that it’s needed to get to the Cave of the Nadir, which is apparently useful. However, it’s not likely I’ll be doing that anytime soon and now all three of my opportunity cards are non-discardable stat-reducing ones - I didn’t realise what they were initially and did one :(

Is it going to be so difficult to find another that I should hold onto this one for now? There’s quite a significant opportunity cost.

[quote=Blitherington Smythe]While I was hanging around in the Forgotten Quarter I picked up an Eyeless Skull. A browse of the wiki has enlightened me that it’s needed to get to the Cave of the Nadir, which is apparently useful. However, it’s not likely I’ll be doing that anytime soon and now all three of my opportunity cards are non-discardable stat-reducing ones - I didn’t realise what they were initially and did one :(

Is it going to be so difficult to find another that I should hold onto this one for now? There’s quite a significant opportunity cost.[/quote]

No, it shouldn’t be. I usually turn up one for about every 20-30 actions I spend hunting for Curios in the Forgotten Quarter. If all else fails, you can ask in the Forums later for someone eager to get rid of an Eyeless Skull to give you one.

Perfect - off with it then! the sight of those three skulls staring at me from the top of my screen day and night was starting to get to me IRL. Neathy things have that effect…