Expeditions to the quarter.

Are they worth it from a time to echo perspective?

If you have a 100% chance for the hardest option and got your supplies with favours: docks, the shrine of blue heaven has a good epa. If you are spending fate, the shrine of serpents is better.
edited by suinicide on 10/9/2016

Even with the second approach, even if you use 96+ London air option and even if you buy criminal favours (for Thieves cache) they offer a great EPA!
If you do Thieves cache and finished the Soul Trade Fate story, you can either increase your EPA or reduce your AP wasted for other actions. Spirifers have better EPA from souls and Shepherd have an awesome card which, combined with menace reduction and Connection trade it has a great EPA as well!
Here are my records from the past month since I started recording and I obtained 100% chance for buccaneering soon after: 3.32 result EPA (gaining the Favours, converting them, selling the skulls, etc) with an average of 37.8 E from Thieves (23 expeditions) and 60.99 Blue (14). Note that I am a Shepherd which always uses the most expensive option on the card; saved 108 AP from the Souls instead of farming them.
edited by Skinnyman on 10/9/2016

The Gallery of Serpents expedition is ridiculously profitable. Before Docks was converted to Favours it was between 5 and 6 EPA when buccaneering, taking all the help offered, and betraying at the end. It’s only gone up with the introduction of Favours.

Even with the second approach, even if you use 96+ London air option and even if you buy criminal favours (for Thieves cache) they offer a great EPA!
If you do Thieves cache and finished the Soul Trade Fate story, you can either increase your EPA or reduce your AP wasted for other actions. Spirifers have better EPA from souls and Shepherd have an awesome card which, combined with menace reduction and Connection trade it has a great EPA as well!
Here are my records from the past month since I started recording and I obtained 100% chance for buccaneering soon after: 3.32 result EPA (gaining the Favours, converting them, selling the skulls, etc) with an average of 37.8 E from Thieves (23 expeditions) and 60.99 Blue (14). Note that I am a Shepherd which always uses the most expensive option on the card; saved 108 AP from the Souls instead of farming them.
edited by Skinnyman on 10/9/2016[/quote]
Skinnyman’s numbers are higher than my estimates say the actual average is, but the actual average with the 3-action is something like 2.7x epa, and with 2-action it’s like 2.1x epa.

These are my results so far and I wasn’t expecting numbers this big, but, after taking everything into account, made a lovely sheet which gives me those numbers. Difference is that the Souls reduce my total AP as I always use those (for a Spirifer it increases the EPA even more). If I remove them from the equation it get closer to 2.7