Exotic zee voyages

I’ve wandered the quarters of this Fallen paradise for over 2 years. I’m a POSi, have a notable career, live in the most luxurious quarters, own a luxury yacht and have followed many, many stories to their conclusions. One thing I haven’t done is travel North, to The Pillars, or the East. I’ve searched and cannot find anything in this fine forum about the items one needs to undertake these voyages. May I beg for assistance from my more advanced zeefaring colleagues?

These three have been placeholders since the first release of the Unterzee, along with Carnelian Coast. It took them quite a few years to push out Carnelian Coast, too.

If you are interested in these areas, Sunless Sea does allow you to sail to these places under different circumstances. The East, in particular.

When I read the name of the topic, I expected some heated discussions about advantages of treadle catamarans for monster-hunters’ round-the-zee voyage, or something along those lines. Alas…

If you get Sunless Sea I suggest you neither zail North or East.

I shouldn’t recommend the Pillared Sea either, but that’s just because my character has a thing about Snakes…

[quote=absimiliard]If you get Sunless Sea I suggest you neither zail North or East.

I shouldn’t recommend the Pillared Sea either, but that’s just because my character has a thing about Snakes…[/quote]

Or zail North AND East to far Irem, where Is intersects with Is-Not. It’s an absolutely gorgeous moment.

edit: I mean was. Was a gorgeous moment.

oddit: Will be? Always shall have been? I’m going to go lie down…
edited by Wiwo on 4/2/2016

In all honesty, the unterzee is much to dangerous to zail in any direction at all. Alas, we are zailors, and zailors must zail.