Etiquette for confessions upon reaching a goal

I’ve just reached my goal of 500 spirit for the season (huzzah!), but I still have about 25 outstanding confession requests that I sent last week. What do you think is the best thing to do with them? I could cancel all of them so that no one wastes actions grinding menaces on my behalf, or I could leave them be in case anyone actually needs the menace reduction after the season is over. Or I could try to get as much spirit this year as possible so that next year is a bit easier.

In any case, if you see a confession request from me, don’t feel any urgency is responding.

I suggest messaging them (Coffee at Caligulas usually goes down well), to let them know it’s okay for them to reject it. That way they can make their own decisions.
If someone is in the process of grinding menaces to accept yours, the last thing they want is your menace-reducing social action to vanish on them. :-p

Yeah, it’ll cost you just over 4 hours worth of actions, but it’ll save everyone else much more than that - and coffee requests will net you some Making Waves in the process.

I’d message them before doing so.
I, for instance, am using my last 10 requests to get rid of some Menaces from all the Last Hopes I’m having to convert and I’d be disappointed if they disappeared.
Never hurts to leave a note.