Endlessness... for eternity

[quote=Lady Red][quote=colinsapherson]And by ‘very soon’, they mean ‘now’.

Gamers, to your EBZ tabs![/quote]

I think they must have switched it back for the time being. I’m back to seeing a 40-action cap, when earlier it was showing the 10,000 actions thing.[/quote]

Me too!

I had had 100 actions a day for the last couple days (since the festival) rather than the previous 80 (I’m exceptional at present) but it seems to have gone back to 80 since I had just under 20 actions left last night and now have none.

I’m excited to hear of the action cap being removed though! I had a feeling that was the true purpose of the festival.

And the dreaded/respectable/etc. seems interesting, though although it’s appearing on my sidebar the changes to items aren’t appearing for me yet.

Oh my, what wonderful news! Many thanks to our delectable hosts for such a marvelous gift!

And now, I’m very curious as to what these new Qualities will do. I do hope to find out soon!

I will never sleep. EVER!

OK, so till now:
Early reported the Majestic Pleasure Yacht gives +2 Respectable, and the Obdurate Stallion +2 Dreaded.
Proto Omega mentioned the Zubmarine gives +1 Bizarre.
The Bazaar also added some descriptors:

• Respectable Grey Gown, Dignified Tailcoat, Morning Suit and Formidable Gown all give +1 Respectable;
  • Ratskin Suit +1 Dreaded;
  • Emerald Gown +1 Respectable;
  • Distinguished Gentleman’s Outfit +1 A Brazen Fate;
  • Immaculate Frock Coat and Magnificent Midnight-Blue Evening Gown +1 Respectable;
  • Sumptuous Dandy Outfit and Exquisite Ivory Gown +1 A Brazen Fate;
  • Bengal Tigress +1 Dreaded;
  • Overgoat +1 Dreaded and +1 Bizarre.

Any other hint?
edited by streetfelineblue on 2/7/2012

[color=#009900]The ‘Brazen Fate’ bonus was a bug which should be fixed shortly (you may hang on to a point or two if it - don’t worry if so.)[/color]

By the way, what about the Actions? Should they come back soon, or are still “under maintenance” for today?

[quote=streetfelineblue]OK, so till now:
Proto Omega mentioned the Zubmarine gives +2 Bizarre.[/quote]

My zubmarine seems to give only +1 Bizarre.

[quote=streetfelineblue]OK, so till now:
Early reported the Majestic Pleasure Yacht gives +2 Respectable, and the Obdurate Stallion +2 Dreaded.
Proto Omega mentioned the Zubmarine gives +2 Bizarre.
The Bazaar also added some descriptors:

• Respectable Grey Gown, Dignified Tailcoat, Morning Suit and Formidable Gown all give +1 Respectable;
  • Ratskin Suit +1 Dreaded;
  • Emerald Gown +1 Respectable;
  • Distinguished Gentleman’s Outfit +1 A Brazen Fate;
  • Immaculate Frock Coat and Magnificent Midnight-Blue Evening Gown +1 Respectable;
  • Sumptuous Dandy Outfit and Exquisite Ivory Gown +1 A Brazen Fate;
  • Bengal Tigress +1 Dreaded;
  • Overgoat +1 Dreaded and +1 Bizarre.

Any other hint?[/quote]

A couple:

Membership of God’s Editors gives +4 respectable
A Newspaper gives nothing
A Clay Sedan Chair gives +2 bizarre
A Velocipede gives nothing
A Zub gives +1 bizarre, not +2. Or to put it another way, my Zub gives +1 not +2. Maybe others have superior weirder models (though I doubt it).

Another little addition I just found: You can now acquire a Voluminous Library via research. It may be time for me to put to zee again!

There’s also now a mass conversion option for the second-tier items- ten times the old conversion, doesn’t require Connected. Appalling Secrets only mass-convert to Tales of Terror, though.

Gang of Hoodlums gives +2 dreaded
Respectable Landau gives +2 respectable
Majestic Pleasure Yacht gives +2 respectable
Parthanaeum gives +4 respectable

I seem to be much more respectable than I intended, haha! (Surely the yacht should be scandalous rather than respectable? grin)

[quote=Dave ][quote=streetfelineblue]OK, so till now:
Proto Omega mentioned the Zubmarine gives +2 Bizarre.[/quote]

My zubmarine seems to give only +1 Bizarre.[/quote]

OK, edited!

The blog post mentions a few really keen players… I wonder if that means those of us who were determined not to miss a single action (Sadly, I wound up missing 40 by my count, missed the bonus 2 hours at the start, and the final two hours)

This is very very hush hush, but my *whispers: Boneless Consort * gives +3 Bizarre

Really? Where, how?

Really? Where, how?[/quote]

In your lodgings, under “Organize your Research” - assuming you are currently embarking on a voyage of scientific discovery.

[color=0000CC]
UNCLEAN!

Ahem. Sorry. Ignore that. We don’t judge, here. Carry on.[/color]

We don’t?!

quickly hides his copiously-annotated Pad of Judgment

[color=rgb(0, 0, 204)]
UNCLEAN!

Ahem. Sorry. Ignore that. We don’t judge, here. Carry on.[/color][/quote]

Hey, hey, hey! Maybe it’s just that his consort has a very, very, very weak resolve. That is, more than spineless - boneless! ^^