Embassy in Repair

Today I noticed a new quality in &quotAttend a lecture by the Embassy&quot option on the connected Hell card. But I noticed something new - it required a not having the quality &quotEmbassy not in Repair.&quot Is this a reference to the early Watchful story with the restructuring or hint of some new content?

someone asked here a couple of days ago. as far as I know, no-one knows yet. it might be from a future ES, or some other unreleased content.

Ah, excuse me then. That thread didn’t show up in my unread topics, so I didn’t see it.

oh, don’t mind that. I only mentioned the other thread to say that I don’t know, and apparently neither do other players here.

Surprisingly none of the options on the Brass Embassy Guest Room card mention the quality.

This is pure speculation but I’d guess it might have something to do with…

( &quotThe Bishop!&quot )

[quote=Kittenpox]This is pure speculation but I’d guess it might have something to do with…
( &quotThe Bishop!&quot )[/quote]
That was beautiful, but not accurate - there was no wrestling ;)
edited by Optimatum on 5/10/2016

[quote=Optimatum][quote=Kittenpox]This is pure speculation but I’d guess it might have something to do with…
That was beautiful, but not accurate - there was no wrestling ;)
edited by Optimatum on 5/10/2016[/quote]

He probably suplexed the Embassy into disrepair. I mean a certain surface dwelling monk managed to suplex a train so why can’t a bishop do the same?

[quote=Pyrodinium][quote=Optimatum][quote=Kittenpox]This is pure speculation but I’d guess it might have something to do with…
That was beautiful, but not accurate - there was no wrestling ;)[/quote]
He probably suplexed the Embassy into disrepair. I mean a certain surface dwelling monk managed to suplex a train so why can’t a bishop do the same?[/quote]
Not just &quota bishop&quot. THE Bishop. :-p

Well, it looks like Reginald’s finally screwed up the place. Just now, when I went to the storylet for converting souls in one’s inventory, the 500-at-a-time storylet had a new icon.
Something has been disturbed.

A few items have had image changes, including Touching Love Stories and Phosphorescent Scarabs. It’s probably related.

Storylet for converting the basic souls to Amanita Sherry? I don’t see any new icon

Offer a Great Many Souls?

i know which one you’re talking about, but if it exists at all it’s such a small change i wouldn’t notice, or mine hasn’t loaded it- which is odd, as it’s showing the new mushroom. maybe they changed it back, and your computer hasn’t fixed it?

Ah, yes. Ctrl+F5ed my browser. Now I see it. Very impressing art.

Strangely enough, the demands of high society in the veilgarden currently has the same picture. I’m not entirely sure if this was a mistake or not.
edit: there it goes, a nice new picture.
edited by suinicide on 5/18/2016

Not a mistake. This storylet pertains to the Ambassador’s ball, so it used to bear the &quotembassy&quot image, which was of a rather generic design. That picture looks more sinister now, so it was replaced by something more appropriate: a Tasselled Sword-Cane. (I’ve updated the wiki accordingly.)

Ah, that explains it. Still nice to see new art.