Dreaded Weapons

I have noticed that I neither have, nor can find any weapons (save one) that can add to my Dreaded Quality; including weapons bought for more than 400e.

I would have thought Weaponry would be a major source of Dreaded. Are dreaded weapons mostly fate-locked?

On a secondary note, I’ve realized I’m a little disappointed I can’t name my Preemptive Guinea Pig…

Most Dreaded Weapons are profession-specific. Aside from them, the only non-fate locked dreaded weapon is the Iron Republic Journal.

All of them are only +1, though, with the except of the Gold-Spiked Rosary (which cost 50 Fate).

[quote=Estelle Knoht]Most Dreaded Weapons are profession-specific. Aside from them, the only non-fate locked dreaded weapon is the Iron Republic Journal.

All of them are only +1, though, with the except of the Gold-Spiked Rosary (which cost 50 Fate).[/quote]

True, but the Iron Republic Journal gives both +1 Dreaded and Bizarre, which is +2 to BDR (making it the most useful weapon for Making Waves purposes).

Those who nurture an Ambition concerning the destruction of a Nemesis could well acquire a Blooded Knife (+6 Dangerous +1 Dreaded), but they’ll probably complete an Iron Republic Journal at the same time anyway.
edited by DeserterKalak on 6/30/2015