Do you know . . .

‘Sir Not Appearing In This Movie’…I’m old enough to find that rather amusing…

I looked at Censors Arch and just figured you could sail under it. It is bordered differently than the shore, and I almost comented of how delightly subtle the difference was.

I received five fuel upon defeating a lifeberg the only time I’ve seen one.

It is possible to sail off the map. At least to the north. Not only that, but having done so one may u-turn and come back into Known Space - the game handles the ship’s motion off-board. Odd.

In at least one case, there appear to be currents: my ship suddenly leapt sideways into a rock formation (ouch).

Hunting lifebergs in the hope of finding Zee-Ztories, right now. Not much luck.

I find it helpful to save somewhere near Whiter or Venderbright, than quit and load back, normally I found 2 at around the same time, 3 if I am lucky, everytime I load and went to the general hunting area (Where snow fall, Whither and Codex).
edited by N156 on 5/7/2014

Do you know that you can buy and sell at bulk using the shift+click? (I come upon this info from [b]densewords)

[/b]

Anyone worked out where to sell Drowning-Pearls?

[quote=AlexWattsEsq]Did you know you can check if you can sail under something by shining a light at it?

If there’s space at boat level, the light shines out the other side. If it’s a solid obstruction, the light can’t pass through.[/quote]

That’s how I figured it out as well. I was watching how my ship’s light affected the landscape and noticed that anything it passed through, I could also pass through.