(disregard this.) Lumps of Gold? / Crippling Debt?

Edit: Turns out that in the email notification, this appears to be from Rat Sending Simulator, not Fallen London.
Which makes my new question: Is there a way to easily tell in-game which Storynexus game stuff is from? I didn’t expect to see those in FL when they’re from another game entirely.

I haven’t really played much at all since the election, mainly only logging on to help people with Nightmares and maintain my Notability. (Got kinda burnt out rushing that first week trying to hit lv20)

In my Messages tab, I’ve got 2 notifications - one that someone &quothas absolved you of debts. Your ‘Crippling Debt’ Quality has gone!&quot and another that (the same player) &quothas bestowed the gift of many golds upon you. Ausome! You now have 17 x Lump of Gold&quot

It’s a nice play on words there, but what are these about? I didn’t even know ‘Crippling Debt’ was a thing, much less that I had one. :-s
edited by Kittenpox on 8/20/2016

I am fairly sure both of those messages are from Rat-Sending Simulator 20XX. Do you have a character there?

And, you just have to rely on your knowledge of the in-game items, as far as I know. Neither Debt nor Lumps of Gold exist in FL, so you can semi-safely say they are from a different storynexus game.
edited by Vavakx Nonexus on 8/20/2016

[quote=Vavakx Nonexus]I am fairly sure both of those messages are from Rat-Sending Simulator 20XX. Do you have a character there?

And, you just have to rely on your knowledge of the in-game items, as far as I know. Neither Debt nor Lumps of Gold exist in FL, so you can semi-safely say they are from a different storynexus game.[/quote]

Yeah, I do have a character there. Haven’t played it in ages though, so wasn’t expecting that. No worries then. :-)