Directory: Singles looking for other singles!

[quote=Rysiek]Well, I am interested in RPing.[li]

My female,shadowy and Persuasive char is only interested in women. My other char, I am thinking if he isn’t mourninig the loss of the last constable… I am certainly open on both.[/quote]
which is the lesbian? i have a similar criminal/anarchistal charactor who is looking for love[/li]

scrawled on a bathroom wall
Hello ladies.
I’m bad for you.
I’m mad for you.

Well, as my charactor so… eloquently put it… she is a lesbian anarchist/revolutionary/liberal/crook/manipulator/seducer/rufffian/lady/bohemian/occultist. WHEW!
We’d love to roleplay almost ANYTHING with you and would marry you.

I don’t know if this thread is still visited. If it is, and you are interested in RPing, and have a character that can be identified as a gender (even if it changes them sometimes, like Absimiliard did), contact Agata.[li]

If you want someone very grumpy and very confused to refuse you, regardless of appearance, morals or gender because she has to, contact Asha at

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Sister~Asha~Abeni~Judith~Ihejerika

(Note: Call Asha sister Judith unless you know her well, are called Maria Konstantynopolska (the lesbian) or want to lose a few teeth.) (Oh, and if she is in a bad mood and needs to cheer herself up, she may flirt back. But don’t expect a romance from a nun.)

[quote=Rysiek]Well, I am interested in RPing.[li]

My female,shadowy and Persuasive char is only interested in women. My other char, I am thinking if he isn’t mourninig the loss of the last constable… I am certainly open on both.[/quote] Is that… interesting woman Maria?

[/li]

Should you desire a marriage of convenience, I am available and… somewhat wealthy? Should you desire it, send me the details of what you desire, okay?

I doubt this is appealing, but I thought it should be said. {I regrettably lack time for roleplay for the most part, as I have other places where I indulge in those … hobbies. I play fallen london to read, to make choices, and for a game where I can optimize without almost all of the possible optimizations already calculated. }
edited by Grenem on 9/20/2016

Hello, fellow fallen friends!
My flirtatious and hedonistic character is seeking relationships for fun and gain alike. In fact, being a little promiscuous is part of my character’s persona:

Yuji Mineko was once an artist trained in entertainment and seduction - an 1800s geisha/kisaeng/courtesan, if you will - who, due to a series of (un?)fortunate events found herself in the city of London just as it was taken by bats. Being an ambitious lady with expensive tastes, yet somewhat averse to honest work (if not even a little lazy) she is determined to survive in the neath the only way she knows; relying on her skills and wit, and on the (mutual) gains that comes from cultivating relationships with interesting people.

She is quite pragmatic in these matters, and does not discriminate based on gender. Ladies, gentlemen and anything between (or beyond) welcomed alike.

TLDR; I simply wish to connect with other players and have fun roleplaying, exploring the social interactions and unfolding more storylets and options in wonderful game. Oh, and I should add that I am fairly new to the neath, so feel free to take the lead and let me know how I can help you in your endeavors ; or, if you’re a fellow newcomer, we can explore together.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Yuji~Mineko
edited by Yuji_Mineko on 9/20/2016
edited by Yuji_Mineko on 9/20/2016

I REALLY hope this isn’t forum Necromancy? Necrophilia? Anyways… Maria is looking for a lady… AGAIN.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Maria%20Konstantynopolska