Deleted twitter, can't log in

Hey guys, I hope I’m posting this in the right place.

Anyway, I used to have an Echo Bazaar account a while back, and I used my Twitter to log in. Then I stopped playing for a while, and also deleted my twitter account in that time because I never really used it. Now I want to play on my old account again, but then I realised I can log in anymore. Is there any way I can still play with my old character?

[color=rgb(51, 0, 153)]Have you tried making an email signup and linking it to that account?[/color]

honestly, I think you accidentally lost your account. I’d hate to think that someone could link their email to my account without being able to prove that they were me somehow. Maybe if you could show that you’re using trying to access the game from the same ip address they might be able to believe you

[quote=Rilah]Hey guys, I hope I’m posting this in the right place.

Anyway, I used to have an Echo Bazaar account a while back, and I used my Twitter to log in. Then I stopped playing for a while, and also deleted my twitter account in that time because I never really used it. Now I want to play on my old account again, but then I realised I can log in anymore. Is there any way I can still play with my old character?

Possibly send an email to ebbugs@failbettergames.com and see if they have any suggestions?

~MF

[color=rgb(51, 0, 153)]I am told that if you have this issue and you email ebbugs@failbettergames.com they will take a look for you and see what, if anything, they can do :)[/color]