Dearest Friends, a word on the Iron Republic

[color=#C2B280]The Iron Republic knows no laws.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler][/color]

[quote=Flyte][color=#C2B280]The Iron Republic knows no laws.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler][/color][/quote]

[li]

This is wrong on so many levels.
And delicious, too. Now, i have to check wether it’s true.

[quote=Andrea Serafini]This is wrong on so many levels.
And delicious, too. Now, i have to check wether it’s true.[/quote]

It’s definitely true I saw it a few days ago (and no you can’t buy those)

The image doesn’t seem to want to appear for me. What is it about the Iron Republic’s shop that’s so shocking?

The Iron Republic shop sells Sunless Sea items, like Fuel.

And where would this other place be?

And where would this other place be?[/quote]
I think you misread there? Another go of the same place, i.e. the Iron Republic.
edited by phryne on 11/6/2016

Does the Iron Republic selling fuel and supplies for 10 and 20 echoes imply that the Sunless Sea prices for everything actually correspond with the Fallen London ones? That’s always irked me.

However, it irks me more that I can’t actually buy the damn supplies and fuel. I’d like to have some for my collection.

[quote=Infinity Simulacrum]Does the Iron Republic selling fuel and supplies for 10 and 20 echoes imply that the Sunless Sea prices for everything actually correspond with the Fallen London ones? That’s always irked me.

However, it irks me more that I can’t actually buy the damn supplies and fuel. I’d like to have some for my collection.[/quote]

It is the Iron Republic, fuel and supplies don’t even cost 10 and 20 echoes in Sunless Sea.

I’ve been enjoying some extended science at Zee, and all my menaces are through the roof.

Is there a guide anywhere for how the Republic Menace resets work?

And where would this other place be?[/quote]
I think you misread there? Another go of the same place, i.e. the Iron Republic.
edited by phryne on 11/6/2016[/quote]
Oh, I thought for an instant there might have been another section of the iron republic.

excuse me again, but i’ve found something very odd in the bazaar tab when i’m grinding my &quotchanged by the iron republic&quot quality. in the BAZAAR tab > Harbour Provisions , we can now buy fuel and supplies at a very high cost of 20 echos each??? but aren’t those items for use in the sunless sea only? or is there a future connection to sunless sea and zailing in fallenlondon, that isn’t implemented yet??? puzzling.[/quote]
I can’t find it.
Did they remove it or something?

It only appears on one specific day.

I already guessed that.
But I suppose that having an idea of destination in the iron republic defeats the purpose.